There’s no denying, it can be expensive to invest in new technology outright. The need to move technology forward in your organisation often needs to be balanced by a budget. Leasing helps to spread the cost of your investment over a number of years. For many businesses, this can free up some cash whilst still having access to new hardware. Depending on the amount of technology equipment you need, Nexus Fusion can help your business grow cost effectively with a variety of leasing options available. Whether you’re a new business that needs hardware to get things off the ground or an established business looking to upgrade your outdated technology. We will ensure a high level of service to get the funding to you as quickly as possible.
The Benefits of Leasing
The benefit of leasing your equipment, mostly means that you don’t have to make compromises on your finances. Leasing gives you more freedom to reroute your money towards other areas of the business that may be needing that investment. However, there are plenty of other reasons why leasing could be a benefit to your business.
- Improve your cash flow: Leasing equipment can allow more room to acquire what you need quickly and without disturbing your cash reserves.
- Afford The Tech you Need: Through leasing you can also upgrade, ensuring you have the best hardware and software at all times and the technology your organisation needs.
- Pay as you go: Leasing your equipment means you can spread the cost of your lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Plan Ahead: Leasing can help you better plan your budgets for the year.
- Better Finances: Leasing payments can be 100% tax deductible against profits and other credit lines will not be affected.
How does Leasing Work?
Just like owning any depreciating assets when purchasing technology, there can be unexpected costs involved. Leasing with Lenovo Financial Services works by paying for your technology, on a subscription plan. Doing this means, over the corse of its lifespan you end up paying less than its capital value (i.e. the price you would pay if you purchased upfront). By having a subscription plan, your finances will benefit from those predictable monthly outgoings, giving you a more concrete and confident view of your technology procurement and the future of your business.
Did we mention there are over 40 million unused devices in the UK? At the end of your lease, simply return the equipment and you’ll have to option continue the plan or invest in new technology. We’ll wipe and refurbish the returned hardware and find it a new home!
Ready to get started?
Get started today, with a no-obligation quote! Contact the Nexus Fusion team on, 01908 760 940 or email email@example.com.