We are looking for an E-commerce Administrator to join the team. The role will also consist of uploading products to the e-commerce platform, managing product aspects of the website and updating current product listings and writing up descriptions.
You will also be responsible for taking photos and images of the products to be placed onto the website. To be successful in this role you will need to have: – Strong Excel skills – Excellent attention to detail – Excellent knowledge of digital imaging – Creative writing skills You must also be very organised and be able to engage with people at all levels with confidence.
We are seeking an organised and confident candidate that can take initiative and take ownership of their workload. You must be a strong multi-tasker, capable of working to crucial timelines and providing an excellent service.
E-commerce experience of working with Amazon or eBay would be highly beneficial however we will consider strong administrators that can demonstrate experience of managing a demanding and varied workload with a good eye for detail.
- Manage e-commerce site independently
- Respond to customer queries within 24 hours
- Check stock levels and trends daily analysing
- Coordinate stock and shipments with internal and external delivery methods
- List new items and imagery accurately
- E-commerce exposure to Amazon or eBay is preferred
- Exceptional ability to multitask and take ownership of a demanding workload
- Capable of spotting trends and reporting appropriately
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working at speed
- Confident and outgoing
- Focused and hardworking – passionate about providing work of a very high standard
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year